nanogui: Thread: NOFONTSORCLIPPING = Y

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: NOFONTSORCLIPPING = Y
From: Manav Kataria ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jan 2006 07:16:04 +0000

Hi all,
NOFONTSORCLIPPING = Y should cause drivers/nofonts.c to be included
instead of drivers/genfont.c
But this does not compile as symbols is not linked properly. Can we
confirm this, and suggest some fixes if required ?

Kindly have a look at my out.log (pasting below).
If you need the config file pls let me konw. I am using NOKEYBOARD, and
NOMOUSE, have made my own fb_null alongwith.
Regards,
Manav

---out.log---
[manav @ 221 /mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src]$ make
bfin-uclinux-gcc  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -ggdb
-I/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/demos/vnc/include -I.
-I/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/include
-L/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/lib -Wl,-elf2flt
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/obj/demos/vnc/vncviewer/args.o
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/obj/demos/vnc/vncviewer/rfbproto.o
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/obj/demos/vnc/vncviewer/sockets.o
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/obj/demos/vnc/vncviewer/vncviewer.o
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/obj/demos/vnc/vncviewer/nanox.o
-o /mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/bin/vnc
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/lib/libnano-X.a
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/lib/libvncauth.a
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/bin/vnc.elf2flt(.text+0x11d38):
In function `GdText':
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/engine/devfont.c:411:
undefined reference to `_gen_gettextbits'
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/bin/vnc.elf2flt(.text+0x11d3c):/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/engine/devfont.c:411:
undefined reference to `_gen_gettextbits'
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/bin/vnc.elf2flt(.text+0x1259c):
In function `GdGetTextSize':
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/engine/devfont.c:892:
undefined reference to `_gen_gettextbits'
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/bin/vnc.elf2flt(.text+0x125a0):/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/engine/devfont.c:892:
undefined reference to `_gen_gettextbits'
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/bin/vnc.elf2flt(.text+0x18bda):
In function `dbcs_gettextbits':
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/engine/font_dbcs.c:200:
undefined reference to `_gen_gettextbits'
/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/bin/vnc.elf2flt(.text+0x18bde):/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/engine/font_dbcs.c:200:
more undefined references to `_gen_gettextbits' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/bin/vnc]
Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/demos/vnc/vncviewer'
make[2]: ***
[subdir-/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/demos/vnc/vncviewer]
Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/demos/vnc'
make[1]: ***
[subdir-/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/demos/vnc] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src/demos'
make: [all] Error 2 (ignored)
[manav @ 221 /mnt/hdd2/manav/uClinux-dist/user/microwin/src]$