nanogui: Thread: regarding support of flash on nanox

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: regarding support of flash on nanox
From: ####@####.####
Date: 17 Feb 2006 14:26:06 +0000

Hi Greg ,
   Thank u for u r information on flash for nano-x.
   I got it compiled for arm. Now i want to implement that flash support in viewml.
    Anyone has the idea of how to do it ?

Thanking u.

Subject: Re: [nanogui] regarding support of flash on nanox
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Feb 2006 18:57:11 +0000

:    Thank u for u r information on flash for nano-x.
:    I got it compiled for arm. Now i want to implement that flash support
in viewml.
:     Anyone has the idea of how to do it ?

That will be a lot of work.  ViewML's html display engine is
entirely based on KDE's very old KHTML 1.0 engine, which
has no plugin support.  You will need to research their site
and documentation for that widget.