nanogui: Thread: VNC Server for Nanox

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: VNC Server for Nanox
From: Pete Klemm ####@####.####
Date: 1 Feb 2006 18:03:18 +0000

I am looking for a port of VNC server for Nanox. Has anyone come across
a port of VNC server for Nanox?

Pete

Subject: Re: [nanogui] VNC Server for Nanox
From: yan seiner ####@####.####
Date: 1 Feb 2006 18:08:00 +0000

Pete Klemm wrote:

> I am looking for a port of VNC server for Nanox. Has anyone come across
> a port of VNC server for Nanox?

Search the archives.  I sent in a patch along with some minimal docs.

--Yan

From: Pete Klemm ####@####.####
Date: 2 Feb 2006 19:20:39 +0000

I now have a TightVNC Client on my PC with the nano-X remote
frame buffer and I can click the mouse in that window and see that
the mouse event is recognized on the remote system, but I just get
a black box in the TightVNC window.

Any thoughts and/or suggestions?

Also, is it possible to make the 320x240 window display larger
using the scaling? I tried 2 to 1 but the window stayed the same
size and 1 to 2 made it half the size.

Pete