nanogui: Thread: GdLoadImageFromFile: unknown image type

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GdLoadImageFromFile: unknown image type
From: kiran wesley ####@####.####
Date: 20 Feb 2006 04:55:21 +0000

I'm running viewml 0.22 on arm-linux using
microwindows-0.90, flnx0.18
and w3clibwww5.2.8 . I successfully compiled viewml
and it runs quite well.
However, I tried to view some html documents
containing pictures (gif
images), viewml neatly views all text , but
microwindows complains that it
can't read the image type,
when i give
      ./viewml /root/file.jpg
it is giving this error
GdLoadImageFromFile: unknown image type
I have given gif , jpeg support in microwindows
this shouldn't be a problem. Could there be a problem
in the configuration of
libwww, flnx , libjpeg ??  r u  familiar with this
problem ??
i have taken all source from www.pixil.org
Please help,

Thanks in advance