nanogui: Thread: using fltk fonts system with nano

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: using fltk fonts system with nano
From: Kishore Kumar ####@####.####
Date: 14 Mar 2006 12:21:06 +0000

Im using FLTK 1.1.7 with nano-X 0.91. In nano-X ,i could load a new
font(*.pcf or *.fnt) dynamically using GrCreateFont() and show using
GrText().

I convert normally the ttftobdf and the bdftopcf and then load them in
nano-X.But how could I use the same fonts from FLTK ?

Could I use only the 255 system defined fonts,can I change them to use
the font I intentended to?

Hope someone could give some tips here,

Regards,
Kishore