nanogui: Thread: font problems

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: font problems
From: tj ####@####.####
Date: 1 Mar 2006 05:51:04 +0000

I am trying to create .pcf fonts from a X server.
The fonts are extracted using fstobdf to get a bdf file and then
bdftopcf to get a .pcf file.
However, nano-X server blows up when I try to load my .pcf font.

I also tried ttf2bdf for .ttf files and then bdftopcf, but it did the
same thing.

What am I doing wrong.

Jeff