nanogui: Thread: problem with running nano-X on framebuffe r

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: problem with running nano-X on framebuffe r
From: "=?gb2312?B?zOzS7Q==?=" ####@####.####
Date: 25 Apr 2006 06:55:03 +0100

I use the fedora4 linux on pc ,but I just install pure console(not have x11).
I do as follow:  ln -sf psaux gpmdata(if not ,I make under /src ,it have a error :mouse can not initialized)
                 tar -xvzf microwindows-0.90.tar.gz
                 cd /src ; cp Configs/config.fb config;
                 make clean; make;make install;
the installation is successful.
if I run "./bin/demo" , it say: cannot open graphics.
if I run "./nano-X &",then I run "./nanowm &",it say: stopped  nano-X.
if I run "./nano-X" ,then I (use" alt+ F2")turn to another terminal,run "./nanowm",and another terminal run "./demo",then the demo will show on the first terminal,but if move my mouse,the demo will be shut up.

all that is my procedure,please tell me how to slove. thanks