nanogui: Thread: re: Re: problem with running nano-X on fr amebuffe

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: re: Re: problem with running nano-X on fr amebuffe
From: "=?gb2312?B?zOzS7Q==?=" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Apr 2006 03:58:05 +0100

   I check the device, I have the /dev/fb0.when I start the linux ,I also see the penguin .I believe framebuffer kernel has been run. if I don't start the framebuffer,when I run "./demo",it will say "ERROR opening /dev/fb0: No such device".
   I config the microwindows with " config.fb",it can be all right.otherwise,if I run "./nano-X" ,then I (use" alt+ F2")turn to another terminal,run "./nanowm",and another terminal run "./demo",then the demo will run on the first terminal. the demo doesn't shut up until my mouse is moved.but running these on different terminal is abnormal.I should run "./nano-X &" ,and "./nanowm &".however,when I run"./nanowm &",it will say "stopped nano-X".
   Is any other reason?? thanks