nanogui: Thread: Nano Gui Supported Platform

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano Gui Supported Platform
From: tan yongzai ####@####.####
Date: 8 Apr 2006 04:35:50 +0100

Hi,

    Does nano-gui support both window mobile and embedded linux such  as familiar linux? If so, how to I do run the application in the  embedded devices?
    Thousand thanks.

  Regards,
  Zack

---------------------------------
Subject: Re: [nanogui] Nano Gui Supported Platform
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Apr 2006 01:17:55 +0100

:     Does nano-gui support both window mobile and embedded linux such  as
familiar linux? If so, how to I do run the application in the  embedded
devices?

Nano-X currently doesn't run on windows or windows mobile.  It
does run on any number of other OSes including linux.  You'll
need to compile it up and put together your own application
binaries on the embedded file system to run them.