nanogui: Thread: nano-X and OpenGL?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nano-X and OpenGL?
From: "Martin Schuppius" ####@####.####
Date: 5 May 2006 12:52:45 +0100

Hi !

I was wondering if anyone is running OpenGl using Nano-X. I saw that
there is an OpenGL version called TinyGL which apparently should work
with nano-X. Is that a recommendable variant? And do you have any other
experience or suggestions with other OpenGL versions?

Maybe I should add that I am working with an ARM9 processor under Linux.

regards

   Martin