nanogui: Thread: nano-x and static library

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nano-x and static library
From: "Marco Rossi" ####@####.####
Date: 29 May 2006 14:58:54 +0100

Hi

I have compiled the bookcases nano-x in order to use them on one platform
embedded with microblaze;
In order to try greater performances I would want to disable the option
shared,
I have modified the file  \src\config  and the file\src\arch.rules (-
static) but the final result does not change;
(as an example \bin\nono-x does not change, not even like dimension).

Do you any idea about it?

thanks
Marco.

L'informativa ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/2003 (Codice della Privacy) sul sito
www.corghi.com
: I have modified the file  \src\config  and the file\src\arch.rules (-
: static) but the final result does not change;
: (as an example \bin\nono-x does not change, not even like dimension).

You'll have to modify src/config, set SHAREDLIBS=N, then
make sure you "make clean; make".  You shouldn't
change anythning in Arch.rules.