nanogui: Thread: microwindows0.90+nxlib0.44+fltk1.1.3 running error

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: microwindows0.90+nxlib0.44+fltk1.1.3 running error
From: "=?gb2312?B?ZmQxMjA3?=" ####@####.####
Date: 12 May 2006 03:56:15 +0100

dear all:
	i compiled microwindows-0.90 on redhat 9.0, it can run correctly. i want fltk1.1.3 run on microwindows ,so i installed nxlib following the "INSTALL", this is part of the makefile:
# set to Y to make shared X11 libs
SHAREDLIB=Y
LIBNAME = X11
xSOLIBREV = 6.1
SOLIBREV = 6.2
CFLAGS += -DXCONST=_Xconst

# set to Y to include (unmodifed X11) Xrm routines
INCLUDE_XRM=N

when i set INCLUDE_XRM=Y,it turn out compile error, i don't kown how to set xSOLIBREV and SOLIBREV,so let it default.

after install it , my microwindows can't run! the error is :
[root@localhost bin]# ./nano-X: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

anyone can give me some advice, help me, thanks

and i want to display chinese fonts on fltk1.1.3,which run on microwin,what should i do ?

        fd1207
          2006-05-12