nanogui: Thread: Keyboard question

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Keyboard question
From: Takács ####@####.####
Date: 18 May 2006 11:46:47 +0100

Hi,

could somebody please tell me if I can use a matrix (scan) keyboard and a USB
keyboard (or barcode reader) in the same time with microwindows?
Thanks a lot!

Áron Takács

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Keyboard question
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 18 May 2006 17:06:43 +0100

> could somebody please tell me if I can use a matrix (scan) keyboard and a
USB
keyboard (or barcode reader) in the same time with microwindows?

You'll need to look at the drivers/kbd_tty.c or kbd_ttyscan.c,
and possibly modify them to read from both file descriptors,
rather than the single one in use.  The upper level path is the
same, so you'll need to have the kbd codes compatible so as
to not require upper level modifications.