nanogui: Thread: Nano-X, nxlib, FLTK and 1bpp

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X, nxlib, FLTK and 1bpp
From: "Mikael Huolman" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jun 2006 12:44:06 +0100

Hello everybody!

I'm developing an ARM based emdedded application with 1 bpp monochrome lcd.

Nano-X alone is working fine in it but I would like to use Nano-X, Nxlib and
FLTK. I've been trying to make them work by grepping through Nxlib and just
allowing the 1bpp cases but without success. I am using versions 0.91, 0.45
and 1.1.6.

I've managed to get something out of them. For example Fl_Light_button draws
out fine with flat_box and without changing its colors. If I change its
color to black or white, it doesn't work anymore. With some widgets I can
draw only text and for example with Fl_Button I can draw only borders.

What can be wrong and what can I try to do to make it work?

Thank you for help in advance!

Best regards,
Mikael