nanogui: Thread: Compiling Files

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Compiling Files
From: "Demetris Zavorotnichenko" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jun 2006 10:34:37 +0100

Am trying to compile a simple sample APPlication for Microwindows, i am a bit new to programming so bare with me.

I need to compile the file e.g. "test.c" fot Gumstix (arm-linux-gcc)

when just typing :  gcc test.c -o test -lnano-X

I get errors such as :nano-X.h not found ....

how do i correctly set up the environment to be able to compile files for the ARM system (gumstix) within the Gumstix Buildroot  ?

Demetris Z.

> when just typing :  gcc test.c -o test -lnano-X

> I get errors such as :nano-X.h not found ....

try something like gcc test.c -o test -L/pathto/mwinlibs -lnano-X