nanogui: Thread: Freetype on 4bpp display

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Freetype on 4bpp display
From: "Sunil Gupta" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jun 2006 06:01:56 +0100

I'm attempting to use Freetype2 (version 2.1.7) on an ARM720T
device with a 4bpp display. I'm not having luck getting any
output using a truetype font. I can use the built-in fonts
sucessfully, and I have verified that Freetype is functional
by dumping out glyphs. I guess the issue must be somewhere in
the blitter. Any clues would be appreciated.

-- sg