nanogui: Thread: The Microwindows FTP site is offline?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: The Microwindows FTP site is offline?
From: Rodney ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jun 2006 18:56:20 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to wget Microwindows as part of the 'mvpmc'
build, and it fails with no response from the server.

When I go to the MW front page
(http://microwindows.censoft.com) and click on
"Binaries" at the upper left, Firefox tells me "The
connection was refused when attempting to contact
microwindows.censoft.com."

Does anyone know when FTP will come back up, or if
there is an alternative download site?

Thanks.

rodney

: Does anyone know when FTP will come back up, or if
: there is an alternative download site?

Sorry - we moved our offices and Jason didn't setup
the FTP server, then took a vacation.  He will be back
on Wednesday and get this fixed.