nanogui: Thread: nano-X is real X server?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: nano-X is real X server?
From: "Sergey Kolosov" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jul 2006 16:49:18 +0100

Hello.
Nano-X is real X server(support X11 protocol) or not?
Otherwise can I remotely run with Nano-X  standard X applications?
Subject: Re: nano-X is real X server?
From: "Aaron J. Grier" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jul 2006 18:15:27 +0100

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 07:49:15PM +0400, Sergey Kolosov wrote:
> Nano-X is real X server(support X11 protocol) or not?  Otherwise can I
> remotely run with Nano-X  standard X applications?

no, but you can recompile X programs with the XtoNX.h header wrapper,
and get quite a few X programs running with nano-X.

--
  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  ####@####.####