nanogui: Thread: patch to support tomtom touchscreen

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: patch to support tomtom touchscreen
From: Romain Beauxis ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jul 2006 06:45:18 +0100

	Hi all!

I have written a support for the touchpad of the tomtom mobile GPS device.
With this, I was able to compile and run nano-X, along with scummvm and monkey
island.

I have tried to make it the most clean as possible, I hope it could help you.
And thanks for the good good work!

Romain
--
Lord is my light and my salvation. Who shall I be afraid of?
- The Gladiators - My Thoughts

[Content type text/x-diff not shown. Download]
Le mercredi 26 juillet 2006 07:45, Romain Beauxis a écrit :
> I have tried to make it the most clean as possible, I hope it could help
> you. And thanks for the good good work!

	Hi again!

The same patch with more consistent includes, but finally the same code..

Romain
--
He say 'im that he's the first one
Who discover Jamaica, I an' I say that:

[Content type text/x-diff not shown. Download]