nanogui: Thread: problems with colors in Nano-X, nxlib and Fltk-UTF8-1.1.6

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: problems with colors in Nano-X, nxlib and Fltk-UTF8-1.1.6
From: ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jul 2006 14:07:16 +0100

Hello,

iuse nano-X 0.91, nxlib 0.45 and fltk-utf8-1.1.6 on my embedded board.
Myproblem is the wrong coloring of fltk applications.
All fltk-apps(for instance „fltk hello app„) are drawn with blue colors, thebackground is dark blue, the button is dark blue and text edit boxesare light blue.

Mygraphic hardware has a hardware palette, a color lookup table with256 colors each 24 bit (8 bit red , 8 bit green , 8 bit blue). Thescreen size is 640 x 480 pixel.
Myself written graphic driver is specified for palletized graphichardware. It writes only color indexes into the memory
e.g.: 1... 255.

Thedriver PSD structure is set to:
psd->pixtype= MWPF_PALETTE;
psd->ncolors= 256;
psd->size= 307200; //VGA 640 x 480
psd->bpp= 24;

Inthe graphic driver a Setpalette(...)function, fills the hardware lookup table with valid color values!The “nxview” application works absolutely correctwithout a coloring problem. But a fltk application is drawn with bluecolors?
TheGdFindNearestColor(...) function gets already wrong color valuessupplied!

Ithink the fltk palette differs from nano-X palette.
Cananybody help my why only a fltk application is draw in blue colors???

Regards