nanogui: Thread: TTF-Fonts with nxlib

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: TTF-Fonts with nxlib
From: ####@####.####
Date: 18 Aug 2006 13:27:34 +0100

Hello,

following a mail thread of this list running start of the year with subject "Font usage/setup",
I'm wondering, if the patches for nxlib are are available somewhere.

I'm trying to setup FLNK with nxlib and nano-X by using TrueType-Fonts and running in
the same problems as Martin did mention in his mails.

Thanks for help

Oliver
:
: I'm trying to setup FLNK with nxlib and nano-X by using TrueType-Fonts and
running in
: the same problems as Martin did mention in his mails.

I can't find a thread with that subject.  All patches for the fonts
should be in CVS now.  Can you describe the problem you're
having?