nanogui: Thread: how to correct hzx12 chinese font

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: how to correct hzx12 chinese font
From: "Alan Chuang" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Aug 2006 10:06:58 +0100

Dear all:
         We have been using HZX12/HZX16 for displaying Traditional Chinese
on our embedded devices. Recently, we found that several chinese characters
were either missing or mismatched from their ASCII values. Does anyone
know to how hzx12/hzx16 are generated in the first place? How can I edit the
file to fix the bugs?

Thanks,
Alan Chuang