nanogui: Thread: RE AW: AW: [nanogui] User Interface designer

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: RE AW: AW: [nanogui] User Interface designer
From: ####@####.####
Date: 16 Aug 2006 08:21:14 +0100

Thank you Robert,

I am waiting for it, it is really a good thing for me.

Bye
        Eric

"Stumpe Robert" ####@####.####
08/16/2006 08:43

####@####.####
cc

Objet
AW: AW: [nanogui] User Interface designer

The tnw2000 library will be in C. The API will be the same than in the
original TinyWidgets, but with add ons. I try to keep it backward
compatible. The C++ class is an add on which uses the tnw2000 library. C++
users should be satisfied as well.

Robert Stumpe (Dipl. -Ing.)
Entwicklung/Development

ULTRATRONIK GmbH