nanogui: Thread: segmentation fault while running applications on imx21 lite kit CSB535FS

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: segmentation fault while running applications on imx21 lite kit CSB535FS
From: kourla ashok kumar reddy ####@####.####
Date: 1 Aug 2006 05:24:47 +0100

              Segmentaton fault while running applications on i.MX21 litekit(CSB535FS)                     ashok writes "When I run my own applications on i.MX21 litekit(CSB535FS) using Microwindows I am getting a SEGMENTATION FAULT. If I run application programs provided by the package they are fine. I am not able to run a hello world program on target platform. Please help regarding this. Also, if you have an example program to interact or display something on the LCD it would be greatly appreciated :-). Thanks in advance  Regards
  Ashok

[...]

A self contained demo is bin/mdemo.  To debug segfaults, run the
debugger on it and execute a backtrace to see where its failing.
Likely a library problem.