nanogui: Thread: Problem regarding image displaying

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problem regarding image displaying
From: "pratish ganguly" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Oct 2006 05:57:59 +0100

Dear all,
Thank you in helping me in displaying images and text in the nano-X.
I am now able to draw images and also use the keyboard keys( except
the arrow keys and other function keys , though I am using SCANKBD in
my configuration).
Now I am facing a problem in displaying images .
I have nano-X configured for framebuffer settings with no mouse support.
In this, the images being displayed are highly distorted.
The png images are displayed with stripes on them.
The bmp images are displayed with dots all over the image.
The jpg images are displayed with a few portions of the image being
replaced by the background color.
I have tried to use various methods like using GR_TRUE for background
GC, using different sizes of the same image and so on.
But still the problem remains the same.
Kindly give me some pointers to solve the problem.

Thanks and regards.

Pratish Ganguly