nanogui: Thread: GUI design tool for Nano-X?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: GUI design tool for Nano-X?
From: Paul Long ####@####.####
Date: 21 Sep 2006 00:54:28 +0100

How do folks design GUIs for Nano-X? Is there some kind of WYSIWYG tool
or must one just write code and run it to see what it looks like?

Paul
Subject: Re: [nanogui] GUI design tool for Nano-X?
From: Paul Long ####@####.####
Date: 22 Sep 2006 01:00:21 +0100

I found NanoGTK
(http://www.emsoftltd.com/products/listing/nanogtk_content.htm), but it
appears to have been abandoned four years ago. Anybody use it? Any other
alternatives? (Sorry for replying to myself.)

Paul