nanogui: Thread: Nano-X without a mouse

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X without a mouse
From: "Martin Kajdas" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Oct 2006 15:51:30 +0100

I am getting to the point where my embedded system using nano-X needs to
operate even when mouse is not connected.
From what I can see, nano-X server does not start if the mouse is not
connected.

Any quick tips on how to prevent that before I waste too much time
looking for it?

Martin
> I am getting to the point where my embedded system using nano-X needs to
> operate even when mouse is not connected.
> From what I can see, nano-X server does not start if the mouse is not
> connected.
>
> Any quick tips on how to prevent that before I waste too much time
> looking for it?
>
> Martin

Martin,

Did you compile the nano-X server yourself? If so, you 'd want to go into
the Configs directory, find the config you used and then put a 'Y' next to
the NOMOUSE option to prevent nano-X from caring about the mouse entirely.

Regards

--
~ Ashwin