nanogui: Thread: Color problem in big endian target

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Color problem in big endian target
From: Teemu Keskinarkaus ####@####.####
Date: 27 Nov 2006 06:43:55 +0000

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but since there wasn't any search
function in archine I'll ask again.

I'm using Microwindows(or Nano-X) on Intel Xscale in big endian mode. It's
working fine except the colours are all wrong. What I've learn from the net
that this is because of the big endian mode. I tried every possible config
possibility, but they offered no help. Only change in colours I got when I
enabled palette mode, but even then the colours where wrong.

What I need to do to get the colours right? I'm running Linux and with the
X-server the colours are ok so I think the problem must be with the Nano-X.
Because Linux is running in big endian mode I cannot test the little endian
version to see if that solve anything.

Target has Frame buffer implemented and X-server is configured for 16-bit
colours if that helps anything.

Thanks.

Teemu Keskinarkaus