nanogui: Thread: Building flnx for embedded powerpc?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Building flnx for embedded powerpc?
From: Keith J Outwater ####@####.####
Date: 15 Nov 2006 16:32:36 +0000

Hello,
I am attempting to embed an application coded in C that uses FLTK plus
nano-x.  A web search seems to indicate that the FLNX package is the
particular FLTK flavor to use.  I have tried to cross-compile FLNX (from
pixil)  without complete success.  I have a few questions:
Has anyone done this already?
Is there a procedure for doing this somewhere?
Exactly which packages do I need? I think I only need microwindows and
FLNX.
Is it possible to compile FLNX "stand-alone"?  In other words separate
from the complete pixil package?

Any help appreciated!

Keith
You need microwindows and nxlib and of course FLTK.
nxlib is a library and it is linked to your app in place of X11
libraries.
Martin