nanogui: Thread: Problem installing nxlib

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [nanogui] Problem installing nxlib
From: Abhijith KS ####@####.####
Date: 7 Dec 2006 07:28:27 +0000

Hi All,

I am very new to microwindows environment.
I installed nxlib-0.45 so as to use microwindows with FLTK.
But once i install nxlib-0.45, both microwindows and FLTK stop working and
they give the following error.

nxclient: retry connect attempt 1
nxclient: retry connect attempt 2
nxclient: retry connect attempt 3
nxclient: retry connect attempt 4
nxclient: retry connect attempt 5

Now if i revert the X11R6 libraries to what they were before installing
nxlib, the both microwindows and FLTK start working.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is. Is there anything else that i have
to do before installing nxlib.

Regards,
Abhijith K S