nanogui: Thread: GrReadArea return MWPF_PIXELVAL instead MWPF_RGB

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GrReadArea return MWPF_PIXELVAL instead MWPF_RGB
From: ####@####.#### ####@####.####
Date: 7 Dec 2006 08:39:13 +0000

Hi,

thanks a lot for your previous help.
I have a problem on GrReadArea. I found that this function returns only the 16bit color instead of 32 rgb and i won't make a conversion in my application, i want to get RGB for GrReadArea. I see that is a file which name is FIXME in nanox-folder that write about this but i don't understand if the problem is just fixed.
I'm using nanox 0.91 release.

Any idea ?

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada07dic06