nanogui: Thread: Linking the server to my application

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Linking the server to my application
From: "Franco Casadei" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jan 2007 16:03:28 +0000

If I set LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER = Y then do I get a library to link to my application ?
How is it called and where I found it ?
Thanks
Casadei Franco
Subject: Re: [nanogui] Linking the server to my application
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jan 2007 03:54:24 +0000

> If I set LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER = Y then do I get a library to link to my
application ?

I don't think a library is created, instead look at some of the
example Makefiles in src/demo, where applications are built
in a single file when this option is set.  Of course, we could
modify the system to build a library.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 08:52:39PM -0700, Greg Haerr wrote:
> > If I set LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER = Y then do I get a library to link to
> > my application ?
>
> I don't think a library is created, instead look at some of the
> example Makefiles in src/demo, where applications are built in a
> single file when this option is set.  Of course, we could modify the
> system to build a library.

are static archives no longer built in lib ?

$ ls lib/
libmwdrivers.a  libmwengine.a   libmwfonts.a    libmwobjects.a  libnano-X.a

--
  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  ####@####.####