nanogui: Thread: GdImageFromFile displays bitmaps incorrectly

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GdImageFromFile displays bitmaps incorrectly
From: "Franco Casadei" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jan 2007 08:48:31 +0000

Some times it happens that showing a bitmap with GdImageFromFile
some pixel (often near the border of the bitmap) are missing, i.e. the background pixels
are showed instead.
I'm currently using Microwindow vers. .0.91;
the source code is something like that :
GdDrawImageFromFile(hdc->psd, 100, 150 , 25, 25,"./info.bmp", 0);

Any help?
Thanks,
Casadei Franco