nanogui: Thread: problem GrGetFontList

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: problem GrGetFontList
From: "Thomas Postler" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2007 20:38:19 +0000

Hello,

this are my first stepps with nano-X; excuise my bad english and nice
question's ;-)

I like to use the function "GrGetFontList", but I don't know, how to use
this.

I don't have access to the array of font-names; I define a variable like
this:

GR_FONTLIST          fl;

And this variable I use in GrGetFontList(&fl..), how can I access the string
array?

And another question; I often have problems to understand the structures
etc. where can I take a look at, to find more informations over the
structure (like typedef etc.) - because I like to use functions that returns
the information in structes but I don't know the element, (element names).

Thanks,

thomas