nanogui: Thread: show the jpeg

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [nanogui]show the jpeg
From: "Robert Chan" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Mar 2007 08:26:27 +0000

Dear all,

I tried using the CVS version and using a arm based
design with a linux frame buffer running 16 bits per pixel
(MWPF_TRUECOLOR565).

I uses the "..src/bin/nxview" to test. But the jpg images are still displayed with white dots all over the
image.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,