nanogui: Thread: Window Properties

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Window Properties
From: "Demetris Zavorotnichenko" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jun 2007 12:51:46 +0100

Can I with one set of commands Set the same propertie to all the window ID's
that I have without setting them for each one ?

I have allot of windows and the parameters are all the same for all of them.
Can I do this ?

: Can I with one set of commands Set the same propertie to all the window
ID's
: that I have without setting them for each one ?
: I have allot of windows and the parameters are all the same for all of
them.
: Can I do this ?

You can use the GrQueryWindow function to get a list
of windows, then apply the same functions within a for()
loop.  Grep for QueryWindow in src/demos/nanowm to
see some examples.