nanogui: Thread: What's the latest/recommended version of nano-X?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: What's the latest/recommended version of nano-X?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jul 2007 21:02:49 +0100

Hi,

What would you recommend as the latest and greatest version of nano-X
to start working on?

I can see on the ftp microwindows-full-0.91.tar.gz and a subfolder
called patch-0.92 (which contains some patches) conatining a file
11111111-file_list_sorted.txt, which indicates, that some patches are
available from CVS and others are not, but this dates back to 2005.
Also the last CVS changes were made in 2005, as far as I can see.

I would be willing to put patches and stuff under version control as
well and help maintaining the tree.

Please point me to a place, where I can get the latest and greatest.

BTW there seems to be some recent activity on
http://svn.neurostechnology.com/, but this is a websvn and I can not
download the stuff with subversion.

Regards,

Robert