nanogui: Thread: how to load fonts in a window

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: how to load fonts in a window
From: "sourabh agrawal" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jul 2007 17:42:56 +0100

hi greg,

Please show me the way to use  .TTF fonts in my program.

I want to display some hindi(local language) characters in my  window.

iam using these API's but it didn,t work

font = GrCreateFont(/root/microwindows/DVISR0NT.TTF, i , NULL);

GrSetGCFont(gc, font);

It gives me Font ID but font is not loaded in the window

Even your given examples in microwindows is not working properly(ftdemo,
f1demo etc)

please describe me how to use my own .ttf fonts in my program.

please help me.

Thanks & Regards

hiimsa