nanogui: Thread: X11 vs framebuffer

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: X11 vs framebuffer
From: "Kernel Mojo" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jun 2007 13:49:27 +0100

Can I configure my nanox application to execute on my touchscreen desktop
using X11 without the "Microwindows" app frame and mouse pointer displayed?
Or must I use a framebuffer device to accomplish this?
Thanks.
> Can I configure my nanox application to execute on my touchscreen
desktop
> using X11 without the "Microwindows" app frame and mouse pointer
displayed?
> Or must I use a framebuffer device to accomplish this?

In src/config I have disabled the mouse drivers and set NOMOUSE=Y. I
don't
use nanowm and have only one window for the application (flnx) without
frame
and mouse pointer.

Tom