nanogui: Thread: FLTK 2.0 with NanoX

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: FLTK 2.0 with NanoX
From: Graham Henderson ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jul 2007 19:07:09 +0100

All;

Has anyone created a version of fltk 2.0 that will work with Nano-X?

Graham.....

Graham W. Henderson
241 Sauk Drive
Batavia, IL 60510-8660

630 406 1724 (home)
630 862 6474 (cell)
801 406 6008 (fax )

---------------------------------
Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Subject: RE: [nanogui] FLTK 2.0 with NanoX
From: "Martin Kajdas" ####@####.####
Date: 20 Jul 2007 00:18:04 +0100

If you link FLTK with nxlib, it should work.
I did not try it, however I have a recent version of FLTK 1.7 working
with nano-X.
FLTK does not require any changes, only nxlib if needed.
Martin

Thank you for the reply.  I am working with eCos targeted to the ARM processor.  I have gotten nxlib to compile with minimal changes and am currently working to get FLTK to compile.  I needed to add XInput.h from an external source.  Once compiled, the next step is to get eCos and the nxlib and fltk 2.0 libs to link to an application.  If anyone has helpful advice..........

Best,

Graham....

Martin Kajdas ####@####.#### wrote: If you link FLTK with nxlib, it should work.
I did not try it, however I have a recent version of FLTK 1.7 working
with nano-X.
FLTK does not require any changes, only nxlib if needed.
Martin

Has anyone created a version of fltk 2.0 that will work with Nano-X?

Graham.....

Graham W. Henderson
241 Sauk Drive
Batavia, IL 60510-8660