nanogui: Thread: FLTK 2.0 Fonts

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [nanogui] FLTK 2.0 Fonts
From: Graham Henderson ####@####.####
Date: 24 Jul 2007 21:08:38 +0100

The application is blowing up due to the handling of the fonts in X11 vs eCos.  Within eCos, the fonts are compiled and are not referred to along a file system path.

XListFonts returns a sorted list of fonts found in the system that match a specific pattern.

What do I need to do to use the built in fonts provided by fltk?

Graham Henderson ####@####.#### wrote: Michael:

I have gotted eCos to run the non-fltk part of my application in client/server mode.  As you may recall, my application linked directly to the server before.

I have added the button test application to my code and it will execute to a point.  I am currently throwing a Data Abort exception in SVR_GrPeekEvent.  In addition, the following unsupported (nxlib 0.45) routines are being called:

XSetErrorHandler
XSetLocaleModifier
XOpenIM

More as it develops.

Graham

"McCune, Michael"  wrote: Graham,

Sounds like you are very close to testing it out, please keep us posted I would love to hear how things go.

Mike McCune
Navigation Solutions
248 282 5407