nanogui: Thread: system hangs up when client is closed

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: system hangs up when client is closed
From: "Allen Yang" ####@####.####
Date: 20 Sep 2007 20:12:48 +0100

Hi,

I am using uClinux 2.6.17, Nano-X 0.90 in my project (an embedded
product: a color graphic LCD and a keypad...).

In my project, I first run Nano-X (server), then run my application
(client). Basically it works just fine.

The problem happens when I stop my application.

If I kill Nano-X process first, then kill my application, it's OK.

If I kill my application first, then system hangs up. Everything dies.

I got the following message:
Nano-x: client closed socket: 5

What may cause this problem?

I wrote LCD framebuffer driver by myself. I am not sure if anything in
my framebuffer driver causes the above problem.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Allen

The information contained in this email and attachments to this email are the proprietary and confidential property
of Nucomm, Inc.  The information is provided in strict confidence and shall not be reproduced, copied, or
used (partially or wholly) in any manner without prior, express written authorization of Nucomm, Inc.