nanogui: Thread: color problem

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: color problem
From: "Allen Yang" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Sep 2007 21:43:12 +0100

Hi,

I am using uClinux 2.6.17, Nano-X 0.90 in my project (an embedded
product: a color graphic LCD and a keypad...).

I got a problem about color.

I am using the following statements to display a filled rectangle, a
string of text, a line.

GrSetGCForeground(MainGC, YELLOW);
GrFillRect(MainWindow, MainGC, 30, 10, LCD_WIDTH-60, 50);
GrText(MainWindow, MainGC, 10, 80, "Sub Menu 8", -1, GR_TFASCII);
GrLine(MainWindow, MainGC, 10, 90, 100, 170);

The text is shown in correct color: YELLOW. However, the filled
rectangle and the line are NOT shown in color YELLOW, it's shown in a
different color: MAGENTA.

The same GC is used. How come text, filled rectangle and line are shown
in different color? What may cause this problem?

I wrote LCD framebuffer driver by myself. I am not sure if anything in
my framebuffer driver causes the above problem.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Allen

The information contained in this email and attachments to this email are the proprietary and confidential property
of Nucomm, Inc.  The information is provided in strict confidence and shall not be reproduced, copied, or
used (partially or wholly) in any manner without prior, express written authorization of Nucomm, Inc.