nanogui: Thread: list of available nano-x widgets?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: list of available nano-x widgets?
From: "Trilok Soni" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Oct 2007 13:33:41 +0000

Hi All,

I would like to know list of available widgets with nano-x or
microwindows api. I am interested in following widgets. Please let me
know that following widgets are available or not.

1. IP Address
2. Calender
3. Tab page (Tab bar and page view)
4. Digital and Analog Clock
5. Grid
6. Soft keypad
7. Menus

Apart from this I hope that it is possible to use themes on widgets with nano-x.

--
--Trilok Soni