nanogui: Thread: __udivsi3

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: __udivsi3
From: Victor Librado ####@####.####
Date: 6 Nov 2007 14:57:57 +0000

Hello all,

I am working with an embedded Linux system. Gcc version is 3.4.1. I have
no problems until now.

Compiling a new package gets following message when executing:

symbol lookup error: /lib/libnano-X.so: undefined symbol: __udivsi3

Seems system looks for a division in the library ...
Is there any option flag to include in gcc to solve it or anyway to get
the problem solved?

thanks in advace, best regards.

Víctor.