nanogui: Thread: fblin16.c error - where should I look for causes?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: fblin16.c error - where should I look for causes?
From: "Richard Copeman" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Nov 2007 10:45:05 +0000

HI,

I have built a simple app which creates an in memory pixmap, draws to it and then flushes it to the screen based loosely on demo6.c. I have two versions of nano-X configured on my system – one runs natively in X and the other is cross compiled to ARM using GCC 3.4.1 and uses the framebuffer on my embedded hardware.

My app runs fine natively but fails when run on the target. The error message I get is:

createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)

createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)

nano-X: /home/rico/dev/microwindows-0.91/src-at91/drivers/fblin16.c:56: linear16

_drawpixel: Assertion `c < psd->ncolors' failed.

nxFlushReq: write failed: Connection reset by peer

Here is a diff mf the two config files (obtained using diff native/src/config arm/src/config > diff.txt) and they’re not wildly different.

40c40
< ARCH                     = LINUX-ARM
---
> ARCH                     = LINUX-NATIVE
54c54
< OPTIMIZE                 = N
---
> OPTIMIZE                 = Y
57a58
> GPROF                    = N
128c129
< HAVE_BMP_SUPPORT         = N
---
> HAVE_BMP_SUPPORT         = Y
130,131c131,132
< HAVE_PNM_SUPPORT         = N
< HAVE_XPM_SUPPORT         = N
---
> HAVE_PNM_SUPPORT         = Y
> HAVE_XPM_SUPPORT         = Y
136c137
< HAVE_JPEG_SUPPORT        = N
---
> HAVE_JPEG_SUPPORT        = Y
158,159c159,160
< HAVE_FNT_SUPPORT         = N
< HAVE_FNTGZ_SUPPORT       = N
---
> HAVE_FNT_SUPPORT         = Y
> HAVE_FNTGZ_SUPPORT       = Y
172c173
< HAVE_FREETYPE_SUPPORT    = N
---
> HAVE_FREETYPE_SUPPORT    = Y
190,191c191,192
< HAVE_PCF_SUPPORT         = N
< HAVE_PCFGZ_SUPPORT       = N
---
> HAVE_PCF_SUPPORT         = Y
> HAVE_PCFGZ_SUPPORT       = Y
259c260
< X11                      = N
---
> X11                      = Y
313c314
< GPMMOUSE                 = N
---
> GPMMOUSE                 = Y
316c317
< NOMOUSE                  = Y
---
> NOMOUSE                  = N
332c333
< SCANKBD                  = N
---
> SCANKBD                  = Y
336c337
< NOKBD                    = Y
---
> NOKBD                    = N

Can somebody give me a hint as to what is wrong? I thought it was a colour depth issue but both servers are configured for truecolor0888.

TIA,

Richard.