nanogui: Thread: Nano-X with mou_ser.c is hanging up, when clicking too fast on both buttons!

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X with mou_ser.c is hanging up, when clicking too fast on both buttons!
From: "Wein, Peter (ext)" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Nov 2007 18:53:52 +0000

Hello,

I only want to report it: I have an ARM9-System with a USB-mouse
connected. Never before I used that mouse configuration with mou_ser.c.
But now, as I try to develop a twin mouse/touch solution for Touch and
for mouse I encountered that above described behaviour. As I took the
old Nano-X with only Serial mouse configured, it was the same. System
run stable unless I clicked very often on both mouse buttons.

Any idea or did someone encountered the same problems?

Regards

Peter