nanogui: Thread: Query: Microwindows + GTK+

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Query: Microwindows + GTK+
From: "Kanishka Banerjee" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Dec 2007 09:03:07 +0000

Hello Everyone,

I am currently trying to select an open-source GUI library for porting to an
embedded platform. In this regard, I have some questions regarding
Microwindows & GTK+.

I understand that GTK+ does not have any windowing support. Therefore, I was
thinking of using Microwindows + GTK+.

Has GTK+ been already ported to Microwindows? If so, is the source available
for free download?

Thanks,
Kanishka Banerjee