nanogui: Thread: using fnt fonts.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: using fnt fonts.
From: David Siebert ####@####.####
Date: 5 Dec 2007 21:51:58 +0000

Subject: Re: [nanogui] using fnt fonts.
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Dec 2007 00:49:43 +0000

: I have converted some TTF fonts to fnt fonts.
: But they still seem to not load.
: Do I have to do anything but change the file name of the font in the
: Creatfont statment to get and fnt font to work?

And make sure you have the FNT font type set to Y
in the config file.

I would suggest you setup a desktop linux box (X11 or FB)
and run the samples and play a bit with nano-X, to become
more familiar with it.  There are demos in *.sh to demonstrate
most features.

> : I have converted some TTF fonts to fnt fonts.
> : But they still seem to not load.
> : Do I have to do anything but change the file name of the font in the
> : Creatfont statment to get and fnt font to work?
>
> And make sure you have the FNT font type set to Y
> in the config file.
>
> I would suggest you setup a desktop linux box (X11 or FB)
> and run the samples and play a bit with nano-X, to become
> more familiar with it.  There are demos in *.sh to demonstrate
> most features.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

thanks
I have been working with it for over year. The fonts have been a real
issue for me just about the entire time.
Problems with transparent rendering not working. FT2 not working. Could
be that my hardware is just a little odd.
FNT font type is set to Y in the config file. Is there any issues with
more than one font type being enabled?