nanogui: Thread: Can not find fonts.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Can not find fonts.
From: David Siebert ####@####.####
Date: 30 Nov 2007 15:41:35 +0000

I grabbed the latest version from the CVS and the latest stable version
fo Freetype2
I built and installed Freetype to on my test system then I compiled the
the CVS version of Nano-X
Here is the problem. When I ran my program that was working using
Freetype1 I now get font not found.
I am passing the entire path of the font and when it reports back that
it can not open the font it includes the path and a , and then the point
size.
I put the older verison of nano back on the system and it works just fine.
Any ideas?